- Meet the Attorney
- Personal Injury
- Other Cases
- Contact Us
If you or a loved one have suffered a slip and fall and have been injured, contact Jill Yaziji slip and fall lawyer at (713) 481-9490. Jill will seek maximum compensation for the losses and injuries you have suffered.Yaziji Law is a Houston firm that handles slip and fall cases. A slip and fall happens when an individual enters the property of another and has been seriously injured as a result of a dangerous condition. This can happen when a claimant slips and falls on a wet floor at a retail center, or trips and falls over an out of place object or uneven surface. A slip and fall can even occur from a fall from broken stairs at an apartment complex that happened on a property owned by another.
To successfully prove a slip and fall claim or a premise liability claim, Jill will establish a few
things. Here is how Yaziji Law will prove a Slip and Fall Accident:
1. The property owner caused the dangerous condition;
2. The property owner knew of the dangerous condition and failed to repair; or
3. The property owner should have known of the dangerous condition because a reasonable property owner would have known and taken steps to repair.
A Slip and Fall Claim, or a trip and fall, is a personal injury claim within the area of law called premise liability. A lawyer who handles slip and fall claims is a personal injury attorney that also handles premise liability claims. In Texas, a property owner is held responsible for the injuries and accidents that occur on their property if the owner knew or should have know the property posed a danger and failed to exercise reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of their guests. Texas premise liability laws tend to favor the property owner and the injured party has the burden to prove that the property owner had notice of the dangerous condition and failed to repair.
If you or a loved one has been personally injured in the Houston are and it was caused by someone else’s negligence, contact personal injury attorney Jill Yaziji at the Yaziji Law Firm today (713)-481-9490.
1. The property owner owed a duty of care to you and failed to
2. The property owner failed to exercise proper care caused your injury
3. You, the injured party, suffered a loss, was severely injured and suffered damages as a result of injury. These damages would included loss of wages or earnings, medical bills, prescription expenses and possible exemplary damages which are often referred to as “special damages”.
The information provided is for general informational purposes only. Nothing should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.The verdicts and settlements on this site are intended to be representative of cases handled by Yaziji Law. These listings are not a guarantee or prediction of the outcome of future claims.